Saturday 6 February 2016

untagged - Any reliable site where *hardware* engineers can be hired for small (work-from-home/telecommute) projects?



For software hackers/developers there are many.


However, I need a hardware guy (or girl?) for a relatively small project.



Is there a site where I can search for people and see ranks, recommendation, etc.?



Answer



Elance.com and iFreelance.com both have listings for hardware engineers. Elance is far larger, and currently has over 8500 providers listed under Electrical Engineering. I am listed under both and have gotten work through them in the past.


Another one suggested by a comment below is freelancer.com, formerly known as getafreelancer.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...