Sunday 14 February 2016

Brushless motor dynamics (BLDC transfer function)?


I am building a quadrotor and want get a reasonable estimate of the dynamics (voltage to rpm transfer function) of the motors. I am wondering:


1) Is the transfer function for a typical BLDC 1st or 2nd order?


2) Does kv rating relate to any constants in the transfer function?


The motors I have are 3-phase 2300kv with 12 windings, but other than that I have had a hard time finding useful information about them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...