Friday 19 February 2016

operational amplifier - Strange Behaviour Using LM358 Op-Amp as Wheatstone Bridge Difference Ampliflier


I've been working on building a circuit which uses a wheatstone bridge to find the value of a resistance temperature sensor (Danfoss AKS 21) and then passes that to a differential amplifier the output of which is to be read by an ADC.


When I read the voltage across the bridge with a multimeter without the op-amp circuit connected, I get values that I expect (at room temp around 0.87V). However, when I connect the circuit to the op amp, the voltage across the bridge drops to around 0.5 V.


I've included a schematic I made of the circuit below. Would really appreciate some help figuring out where I'm going wrong.


I'm using the same 3.3 VCC to power the op-amp as the rest of the circuit.


Thanks in advance everyone, Al Circuit Diagram





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...