Saturday 6 February 2016

Instrumentation Amplifier with Common Mode Feedback output



I'm currently attempting to design a small circuit that takes in a differential signal at < 4mv. I want to amplify this by around 1000 times.


I was reading up on Instrumentation Amplifiers, and they seem to do what I want to do, but I would also like to get the common mode signal as an output.


Are there any ICs out there that act as instrumentation amplifiers, but also have a pin outputting the common mode signal?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI&#39;s cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...