Sunday 14 February 2016

Frequency comparator circuit in LTspice not outputting expected state


I'm trying to simulate the circuit in the method shown here in LTspice as:


enter image description here


I use the same parts 74HCT74 and 74HCT00.


But the circuit does not function. Here I set F2>F1 and the outputs at R1 and R2 alwyas zero. I tried the swap the F1 and F2 nothing changes. I couldnt figure out what can be the problem here.


I uploaded the above circuit in LTspice here along with the 74HCT library and symbols as rar file.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...