Saturday 19 September 2015

msp430 - Is there a development system for the MSP430F series microcontrollers?


I'm hoping for an IDE of some kind, but I'll take any compiler or assembler! Can't seem to find anything by googling.



Answer



I use MSPgcc for msp430 series, IAR is another CSS The later have restrictions. What chip are you trying to program or code for?


Edit- Uniarch mspgcc has been released, It supports newer msp430 chips and is now the preferred compiler over mspgcc4 Build directions for uniarch mspgcc


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...