Monday 29 June 2015

power supply - Step up DC voltage from 12-24V to 60V


I need to provide a 60V/1A power source from a 12-24V input, -40 to 85 degC temperature range. Parametric searches for DC/DC converters at a couple online vendors don't seem to be turning up much.


I'd prefer a simple chassis mount module of some kind, really.


Are there (readily available) DC/DC converters out there that satify these criteria? If not, how can I go about designing something that will work?



Answer



Nat Semi Simple Switcher? Try the on-line design software here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...