Monday 29 June 2015

ltspice - Output Voltage Formula verification of Operational Amplifier circuit


I'm trying to built an op-amp circuit for a PT100 temperature sensor. I've found the following circuit diagram online (from a polish website): enter image description here And I'm trying to find the formula for the output voltage as a function of the input voltage. I came up with the following formula (sorry, it's an image, no Latex here): enter image description here Can someone please help me verify that the last formula expressing Vout as a function of Vin is correct? Thanks in advance



EDIT1: at the beginning of the demonstration, R1 and R2's values have been switched.


EDIT2: Please, this question IS NOT a duplicate of a previous question I've posted. In this question, I'm trying to verify that my computations are OK. In the other question I was trying to ask if it was common for Proteus to present results that slightly differ from the electric model.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...