Wednesday 3 June 2015

operational amplifier - Problem in using a buffered virtual ground as opamp split supply



The single-ended to differential converter on the right side works fine in sim only if I set opamp rails Vcc=12V and Vee=-12V as split supply. But if I supply the circuit by using 24V supply and a buffered virtual ground circuit as below it doesn't work:



enter image description here


I found the example usage of the BUF634 here: enter image description here


What can be the problem?



Answer



NO idea what you mean by doesn't work.. Works fine here..


schematic


simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...