Friday 19 June 2015

arm - Minimalist Cortex-A9 design



Does anyone know of a good basic Cortex-A9 design? Something with just enough to run with power and ethernet? I'm looking for something as a starting point and maybe with eagle files.


edit: While this isn't my first time designing something. I do think I'm in way over my head still. I'm looking for something with a lot of horsepower, +1GHz. I really like the Panda board, and this would be my first choice. The only problem with it is the extras, the video, sound just use extra power and won't be used. The M3 is close in design, ie loadable via USB (SD card would be nice too). I really just looking for horsepower. I also didn't have a chip picked out, I wanted to leave that open, but was looking at the OMAP4430.


Thanks for all the input. I will likely just use a panda board unless some knows of a better design. I think the cost of eagle (full version) will put this project out of my range to prototype.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...