Sunday 7 June 2015

amplifier - BJT 2 stage Amp. Output problem


So I built the following circuit to amplify the output from my microphone. I am testing it using a 1KHz sinewave of 10mV peak value. The Mic is biased using a 10k resistor. The signal is input into a common emitter amplifier with a AC gain of around 115. Next to connect the speaker, I used a Common Collector stage to increase the input impedance seen by the first stage.



However, when I connect the speaker, the output is as follows:


I know this is a problem of the low resistance load, but I would like to hear a possible solution for this problem. Do I need to add another stage?


Schematic


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...