Sunday 7 June 2015

Help looking for an 220V AC transformer replacement



My old Philips MC-M250 stereo transformer has died after a power surge. I can't find spares so I'm looking for some compatible replacement.


I found a power board circuit in the service manual.


AC is 220V. From the power board 3 wires lead to the main board. I can't find output voltage. I assume it is 12V, but I'm not sure.


I would greatly appreciate any tips.


CIRCUIT DIAGRAM - POWER BOARD LAYOUT DIAGRAM - POWER BOARD enter image description here enter image description here



Answer



Page 28 gives more clues.......................


enter image description here



Also with 15 A fuse on your page with the secondary, the VAR rating will be less than 250 VAR.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...