Tuesday 30 June 2015

Falling and Rasing Edge Detector


I will use a motor adapter in my design.This motor adapter doesn't have a spice model. Therofore I will design inside structure of this adapter. In this motor adapter has a delay and xor gate part.I think this part makes edge detection.By using below reference desing from this website rising edge (0 to1)and falling edge(1 to 0) detector circuit for flipflops? I built a edge detector circuit in LTSpice by using 74HCT04 inverters. But 74HCT04 gives only inverse of input, it doesn't give any delay. How 74hct04 can give delay and how I can obtain an positive edge detector by using delay and xor gate?


enter image description here enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...