Thursday 14 May 2015

sensor - technology to search small objects like pendrive, key-chains etc


I am a web developer by profession. few days back I lost 8gb pen-drive :( I don't it is in home or somewhere else.... So now I am thinking of a device which can be attached with small objects so that their location can be detected ...like


Clap of sound Amplitude modulator transmitter attached to pen drive which can transmit special signals Or any Bluetooth detector ....which can be used from mobile to detect


any thing I don't know


It should be effective , energy efficient and small


Can you suggest any thing :/


I was searching for sound and AM transmitter ....




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...