Saturday 9 May 2015

datasheet - Looking for capacitance and voltage rating - How to read electrolytic SMD capacitor labels


I need to replace an SMD capacitor on a board. The printing on it says


F1 560 2.5z


I have googled intensely but have been unable to find information on how to read such a codes.


I need to find out its capacitance and voltage. I think it could be 560uf, but I need to be sure of that and still have to find out the volatage rating.


Also would it be ok to replace an SMD electrolytic capacitor with a standard through-hole electrolytic one of the same capacitance and voltage rating?



I am adding picture of the relavant part below:


Inside the red square is the capacitor I need help with Inside the red square is the capacitor I need help with


Inside the red reactangle on top there are two other SMD capactor presumably from the same manufacturer. I posted these as well in the hope it may help to find out the manufacturer of the cap I need to replace. Inside the red reactangle on top there are two other SMD capactor presumably from the same manufacturer. I posted these as well in the hope it may help to find out the manufacturer of the cap I need to replace.


Can somebody please help me?


Thanks.



Answer



I think you have a (warning, PDF) Lelon series VEZ 560µF, 2.5Volt VEZ is a low ESR series.


The markings are as follows:



  1. F1 - Date code. I couldn't find a key for the date code.


  2. 560 - 560µF

  3. 2.5Z - 2.5Volts, Z is the short code for the VEZ series.


enter image description here


Here is a list of PDFs for the various Lelon capacitor series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...