Sunday 31 May 2015

documentation - What should a contract Electrical Engineer deliver once a project is complete?


I'm getting ready to hire an electrical engineer for a small contract job - creating a prototype. What I'd like to know is, what should I have him deliver to me when the project is complete?


I imagine schematics, the prototype, parts list would be standard, but what am I missing? Should I ask for an auto-cad file - not sure what this is yet... Are there other things that I would need in the future for a different engineer to take over the project?


Simply, what should I be asking for?





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...