Monday 24 March 2014

20v solar panel powering two 12v fans and a 6v pump (swamp cooler for burning man)


Building a solar swamp cooler for burning man, how can I use a 20v 0.8a (in full sun) 15watt solar panel to power TWO 12v 0.4a fans, AND a 6v 0.1a water pump?


One of the fans and the water pump have their own mini solar panels (that don't work very well), any way I can connect the solar panels in series?


What components would I need (and where would I get them) to make this work? This apparatus would ideally function only in full sun (in a remote Nevada desert)


Sorry, I'm a newb at this, and thanks for any insights!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...