Saturday 22 March 2014

diodes - Lithium ion battery charging problem




I am making a rechargeable led light My power source is mobile litium ion battery, (3.7)v 1800mah Whenever is use to chrge this battery with the mobile charger 5v... The diode in4007 connected to the positive terminal of the battery its get as heated that it can melt the soldering... I don't know why it's happening I have changed several diode & the same problem is repeating time & again.... And one thing I have noticed that when I have connected a 2ohm resistor in the series the diode temperature is constant & when without of resistor it's get melt... Why it is happening plzz anyone reading this then plzz ans ur opinion One more thing when the battery gets charged more then half then while chrging that battery with the only single diode without resistor in series the the battery charges properly & the diode temperature also be in constant... Ans plzz guys




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...