Friday 21 March 2014

simulation - How to DC bias the output of a Wien Bridge oscillator so that it oscillates about 2V?


enter image description here enter image description here


I was wondering what a practical method of biasing the output would be so that it osicllates around 2V? I tried connecting an DC voltage source in parallel to the positive terminal but alas the output signal was severely attenuated. Could I perhaps use a circuit on the output to bias it? I tried a voltage divider of sorts but it did not work.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...