Sunday 4 November 2018

power supply - Want to run a Speaker/Amplifier combo from a rechargeable battery



I want to run KRK RP5 G2 Studio Monitors off battery for at least 1 hour.
These are a combination of speakers plus amplifier in the one unit with AC power input.



I do not want to use car battery inverter solution as they are heavy and risky.
The back panel states 100W and the manual says Power Output = 45W High Frequency = 15W Low frequency = 30W


Please suggest me some off the self solution or the steps to build one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...