Saturday 24 November 2018

Show Pads with their Name on PCB altium


I have imported a schematic in PCB and placed components. But one thing is missing, its not showing pads names as they are appearing in schematic. It can only show Designator and Comments of component in PCB but not the pads name.


How can I make them appear ?


Thank you


Added screenshot, how to do like this. Like 1 appearing next to pin 1, 2 appearing next to pin 2. But when I add a header, nothing appears, only the entire component designator appears.



screen




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...