Monday 5 November 2018

power electronics - How do I read a Board?


I have opened a remote and tried to read it. Quite tricky if I'm honest.


I'm trying to replicate this DIY. On instructabels (Raspberry-Pi-GPIO-home-automation).


http://www.instructables.com/id/Raspberry-Pi-GPIO-home-automation/step8/Home-Automation/#step1


Very simply put, I want to connect my raspberry pi GPIO with this remote and turn my light on and off. The Tutorial said each button should have 2 connections, I tried to follow each but have been unable to find anything? How do I read this board?


Board front





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...