Thursday 1 November 2018

Help with trying to understand Voltage controlled current sources


I have been looking for weeks for an article or anything that could explain to me how a voltage controlled current source works. I want to know if it's possible to create a VCCS that changes according to a function. What I mean by this is if you can make it so that if the voltage changes according to a function the current changes how you want it to. Can anyone explain to me how a VCCS works and how to make it work according to a function?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...