Saturday 18 July 2015

speakers - How to Turn the 555 Timer Output (Astable Mode) into a Decaying Square Wave?


I am currently working on a 555 timer in astable mode whose output will be fed into a 0.5W, 8Ohm speaker. I want a fading effect for the sound that will be produced by the speaker. I already acquired an envelope circuit which basically produces a voltage signal decaying exponentially for about 3-5 s. How can I turn the output of the 555 timer into a square wave that is also decaying exponentially within 3-5 s? AND can we also do that by only varying the voltage supplied to the 555 timer (i.e., the voltage connected to pin 8)? Here is the envelope circuit I already acquired:Envelope Circuit


Thanks in advance!





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...