Wednesday 11 February 2015

Simple Circuit Simulation tutorial


For the last few days I have been trying without any luck to find a good tutorial on simple circuit simulations. I am a relatively new hobbyist and I figure if I use simulations and play around the circuit and see the output I would learn more. Can you please direct me to a simple tutorial which teaches simulation of circuits.



Answer




You can use Qucs.


There are some tutorials here: http://qucs.sourceforge.net/docs.html


For logics circuits, you can use this great online simulator called Logicly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...