Thursday 12 February 2015

pcb - Altium Designer - split plane


I want to make a plane for my supply on my PCB and a plane for my MCU to isolate the MCU from the power supply noise.


I found this article in Altium designer resource:


But it isn't clear how the split plane tool work. Can someone explain it in a different manner?


[EDIT]


This is a picture how I see the planes: enter image description here



Answer



Click on Place Polygon Plane ( enter image description here ). On the dialog, in the Net Options select the specific net to which your component is connected.



enter image description here


Then draw the desired shape for your polygon(s).


enter image description here


2 comments:


  1. Altium Designer Crack I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am the only one who comes here to share my very own experience guess what? I am using my laptop for almost the post 2 years.
    Altium Designer Crack
    Renee iPhone Recovery Crack
    MorphVox Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...