Tuesday 10 June 2014

What good resources are there for a high school student to start learning electronics?



I have a couple years of experience with computers - I can program, and I know computers really well. But I don't understand them.


This leads to a broader scope - I don't understand electronics in general. I have read some internet articles, like howstuffworks.com, that kind of thing. I understand the basics, but about 90% of it is beyond me.


Where do I learn? What books can I read? What websites can I go to? I'm especially interested in knowing what books I can read to understand more about electronics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...