Monday 16 June 2014

oscillator - Can’t reproduce oscillations using a simple inductor capacitor circuit?


I’m trying to reproduce a simple oscillator conductor / inductor circuit as shown here. enter image description here


I replicated exactly the same scheme on a breadboard and check all the connections using a led enter image description here


However when I try to get a measure of voltage it seems to stay constant even though according to the simulation on here (with exactly the same parameters) I’m supposed to have an oscillation.



Link to simulation


Here’s my wiring where I connected my osciometer


enter image description here


What am I doing wrong and how can I have voltage oscillations back and forth like in the simulation?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...