Sunday 8 June 2014

memory - How does an SD card communicate with a computer?



Could someone please give me a concise explanation to how an SD card sends and receives data from a computer. Does it do this one bit at a time? How does the computer/SD card combine these individual bits into useful bytes? I can see all the pins and what they do but could someone explain how it all comes together to create the read-write functions were all use to? The labeled pins of an SD card and Micro SD card




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...