Tuesday 3 June 2014

signal - Square Wave Generator Optimization


I am trying to make a square wave generator using 555. I need a 16kHz 0-5V square wave. I have referenced this site (%50 duty cycle). When the frequency increases, the square wave have distorted gradually. This is my circuit for 16 kHz, 741 is used for buffer.


enter image description here


My output voltage is;


enter image description here


When i set R3 to 450Ω to decrease frequency to 1.6 kHz, the response is better;


enter image description here


Do you have a idea to get a better square wave for 16 kHz in this circuit? Thank you so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...