Tuesday 3 June 2014

active filter - Trouble with converting PWM to analog


I'm trying to average 8mV 490Hz PWM signals to analog voltage. I could do it with a passive RC filter, but I want to use an active filter and gain with an okay response time.



So the PWM freq. is 490Hz.


Pulses are 0...8mV.


The PWM average will go to a MCU pin to be read so the range after gain should not exceed 5V.


I have been trying tools and filters in simulations and all failed until now.


What should be the approach to design a simple active filter topology here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...