Tuesday 27 February 2018

Set multiplexer inputs to a logic 1 state


How can I set, in Orcad, all the entries of multiplexer(in the picture) (except: 1, 13), to logic state '1' (for example, I understand that if I place 'ground' to some entry, then it will be equivalent to '0' logic state. That's what I want to do for '1' logic state) ?


enter image description here



Answer



http://pcmunro.people.ysu.edu/Class/ECEN.Public/OrCAD.Review/DigitalOrcadSimulation.pdf


The 'PULLUP_1k' part in 'DIG_MISC' library, will provide 'permanent high to an input '.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...