Wednesday 14 February 2018

pll - orthogonal singal generator



I am working on a single phase PLL (phase locked loop) and I would like to make a phase shift by using orthogonal signal generator non frequency dependent. I have found many method like transport delay, inverse park transformation, Hilbert transformation, or Second Order Generalized Integrator (SOGi) but none of them fit my model. i have to shift alpha which has the same amplitude and phase to the grid voltage to 90 degree by using non-frequency dependent method. I am working in a PLECS program


enter image description here


I have tried to draw the circuit which is answerd, first after the loop filter I have got a phase shift with 180 then when I connect to flip flop I got zero output. please can you tell me where is my mistake. I have found another answer which is connection between two op-amp first shift by 180 then by 90 degrees but the problem when I apply very high frequencies i don't get a 90 degrees phase shift. please find attach the pictures of two models enter image description here



Answer



Use a master oscillator running at four times the grid frequency, and divide it down to 4 quadrature signals. Lock one of them in phase to your reference. Another will then be at exactly 90 degrees to it.


schematic


simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab


A lot of this can be integrated into a 4046 IC, the phase detector and clk oscillator and parts of the loop filter. All you need to add is the /4 shown as the two D registers. An HC74 would be the ideal component for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...