Wednesday 14 February 2018

Driving a Servo a Motor


I want to drive a servo rc motor I just purchased, I am a newbie in the electronics world.



I would just like to test out the servo motor first and actually get it to move.


So far I have figured out I need a basic diagram for the circuit, I have consulted the servo motor data sheet, I know I need an oscillator, some transistors, a breadboard and a micro controller, not sure what else yet.


It is possible to drive it without a micro controller right?


I will be using the amicus micro controller.


Any suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...