Thursday 10 August 2017

holding wiring in place for a small child busy box


Seeking advice on wiring and rewiring a busy box for my young son (switches, lights & 5mm stereo jack).



All the wiring and batteries go inside a box, along with a breadboard so just the switched and lights are exposed.


I've been using tape and bluetac to secure the wires in place which is ok, but they fall our fairly frequently.


Are there any suggestions for other ways I could hold the wires in place that still allows me to rearrange the box for him from time to time?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...