Thursday 31 August 2017

arduino - (opto)isolated PISO shift register able to "read" at 24V


I'd like to create an input module for arduino, which should read 64 digital inputs using (chained) PISO shift registers. My system voltage is 24V, so the best way will be any PISO shift register (with integrated isolation) which should be able to "read 24V inputs directly" and protect arduino from overvoltage on that inputs.


I found the only way - K847PH with CD4021, but this will make my scheme much more complicated and it will rapidly increase number of used parts and pcb size, so I am looking for (near)single-chip solution.


Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...