Wednesday 5 October 2016

transformer - A-C delta-wye phase shift


schematic


simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab


enter image description here


My question is, because the delta primary in this case is connected A-C, rather than A-B, does this effect the direction of the 30 degree phase shift? I have read that if the primary is connected A-B then the primary phase is leading, and if it is connected A-C the primary phase is then lagging the secondary by 30 degrees. Can somebody please shed some light on this for me? I would like to know exactly what is shifting, leading or lagging, and why. Thank you !




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...