Friday 21 October 2016

dc - LTSpice (mac) How can I display the current in the schematic?


I want to simulate a circuit and display the current directly in the schematic. However I am only able to display the voltage.


enter image description here



Here you can see an example where someone actually displayed the current as well. So it is must be possible.


enter image description here


I am using the mac version, maybe it's is only available in the windows version. I already spent hours on google...




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...