Wednesday 12 October 2016

pcb - longest time a circuit can sit in developer


When I made my first attempt at a board, I realized after I used too concentrated of a developer solution and most of the traces came off. This time I'm going paranoid and I put in about 1 cup of water to maybe 3 tablespoons of developer (but I didn't use a spoon to measure). My question is, whats the maximum amount of time one should leave a board sitting in developer? I want to use this time as a factor to gauge how much developer I should pour in.


I'm using the standard positive developer from MG chemicals. Also, I use blacklight as my exposure source.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...