Saturday 12 March 2016

dc dc converter - How to do switching noise analysis of dcdc on LTSpice


Background : In one of my board i have used LT8471 as DCDC , as my cards being analog cards, i tried maximum to seperate the power network and analog chain from noise, my initial problems with dc-dc noise are answered here at Apporach1 and Approach2 after which i have curbed the noise to <100mV by incorporating CLC pi filters at dcdc output


Problem : still i see some spurious switching noise pulses appearing in my analog channel , in order to completely eliminate switching noise , i wish to do noise analysis like we do with case of opamps, similary i want to measure the switching noise on LTSpice and then apply correct combination of pi filters to eliminate them


below is the the schematic of IC i am using, i have just added a CLC pi filter at the output where L is a 10uH and C being combination of 1nF,100nF,47uF


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI&#39;s cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...