Saturday 13 December 2014

Tool, algorithm or method to know which resistors to use for an equivalent resistance $R_T$?


Say I have to get a resistance \$R_{T}\$ and I have a bunch of resistors, \$R_1, R_2, \ldots, R_n\$.



Does there exist a tool, algorithm, or method that gets the resistance value closest to \$R_T\$ by connecting (one or more) of the resistors \$R_1, R_2, \ldots, R_n\$ in series, in parallel or a combination of those two? And how to connect those resistors to get that value? So not trial and error. :)


Thanks in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...