Saturday 23 November 2019

voltage - Flipping a signal


I've an input of two input lines, one being connected to ground and one carrying the signal (measured to ground). The output should be three lines with one being ground and the others measured in respect to ground. There should be two possible uses:



  1. Input is 0V output should be -0.4V and 0.4V

  2. Input is 5V output should be 0.4V and -0.4V


An output current of just 10-15 µA is enough. Input can be up to 40mA (however if needed, supply voltage outside these ranges can be supplied). Can you please give me any hints?





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...