Monday 11 November 2019

serial - MCP2200 - which GPIOs for DTR, DCD, DSR and RI?


Due to the recent controversy surrounding FTDI, I'm looking for a replacement for future designs. I'm looking very hard at the MCP2200. The only thing I can't figure out is that they have several GPIO pins, but none of them are explicitly marked as being intended for DTR, DSR, DCD or RI. RI is certainly optional, but depending on what I'm using it for, I'd rather not do without the other 3. Are these signals supported by the default drivers? If so, then which pins do they use?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...