Sunday 24 November 2019

physical design - How to make a phase shifter?


I've gotten interested in beam-forming via a phased antenna array. I read a few articles/tutorials and they have very nice diagrams of antenna arrays and how the antennas interact to behind each antenna is the key piece: A phase shifter. And yet when searching for it it seems like more of a theoretical device rather than a physical one-yet really phased antenna arrays exist. What is it exactly? Is it something so simple it's just assumed I know what it is?


What, physically, is a phase shifter?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...