Saturday 8 December 2018

circuit analysis - Finding equivalent resistance?


The image shown right below is a schematic diagram of the circuit.


enter image description here


There we need to find the equivalent resistance through X and Y.


I reduce the inner most resistors , because I figure out that there is a Wheatstone bridge out there, the resistance that I removed are shown below.


enter image description here



How can I proceed further , I have no idea , I am stuck on this .How could I proceed further and find the equivalent resistance through X and Y ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...