Saturday 8 December 2018

damage - Breadboard Quality questions


I'm an electrical student in my second year and I'm using a breadboard for multiple lab classes. I'm thinking that my breadboard is starting to fail inside and I'm having a hard time troubleshooting circuits and getting some weird result. Today I had a JK Flip Flop hooked up as a Frequency divider and output on the oscilloscope was coming out a extremely high frequencies and there was no amplitude. One second the output would show up and then another second the output would disappear. I'm wondering where to buy a high quality breadboard since the ones we used to get are not made anymore. The breadboard I have has a hard plastic back so you can't push leads through the backing by accident very nice feature. Now that my circuits are becoming more complicated I don't want to have a breadboard that fails me in lab class. Any suggestions would be great, thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...