Saturday 29 December 2018

integrated circuit - How to choose capacitor for an IC


I'm a beginner in electronics from the software industry. With some self-taught things, I'm trying to implement some basic Arduino circuits. My confusion is about capacitors mainly. My understanding about capacitors is that they act as power storage for few seconds or milliseconds.


I found that most IC's must have capacitors connected to their pins.


My confusion is how to find out which pins need a capacitor, and how to find the correct capacitor for a circuit or a capacitor for an IC.


Finally, why are capacitors necessary in a circuit in such situations?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...