Tuesday 26 December 2017

operational amplifier - Ideal Op-amp Question with complicated feedback resistance


The question has been asked before here: Help with ideal op-amp problem


I don't understand why we simply can't reduce \$R_2\$, \$R_3\$ and \$R_4\$ into one single feedback resistance: $$R_f=R_4+R_2 \parallel R_3$$, and then just calculate the gain: $$\frac{V_2}{V_1}=\frac{-R_f}{R_1}=-\frac{R_4+R_2||R_3}{R_1}$$



The problem is shown here:


enter image description here


I understand the "correct" solution and how to get to it, but don't know why my solution would be "wrong".




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...