Sunday 1 October 2017

arduino - Sensor for ultralow (to -85°C) freezer monitor


I am planning to build a series of Arduino-controlled temperature-reporting units for a room full of "Ultracold" -80°C freezers. (I ultimately want to convert the signal to a serial stream that will interface with my existing system.)


So far I have only found one-wire and other sensors that are only rated to -55C. In my application they would spend most of their time around -80C. I only need about 0.5 to 1 degree accuracy at those temperatures.


Does anyone know a source for a low-temperature sensor that would be arduino-compatible, reliable, and be able to be placed at the end of a wire (to be passed into the freezer through a small port)?


Small update below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...