Friday 27 October 2017

frequency - Electromagnetic charging


I'm building a circuit that uses a really low voltage and current. I thought that instead of using a standard battery it would be nice if I could use a rechargeable battery and charge it with electromagntic waves (2100MHz or 850MHz). I may use a LC circuit and set it to the right resonant frequency. If I set it to 2100MHz I will need:


1pF and 0.0057438 MicroHenrys


That may work, but how will it be possible? If I used 100MHz it might work but I don't know how efficient it will be and what will be most efficient? I would like to achieve 3V at 1-2mA at a distance of 20-30km.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...